DHL Tracking is the fastest way to find out where your parcel is. Instead of calling Customer Service, enter your parcel’s details below to track it in real-time. DHL is present in over 220 countries and territories making it the most international company in the world. Grab all the particulars on DHL Tracking from the below sections of this www.upstracking.cc website. Also, you can bookmark our official page at UPSTracking to know more about DHL Tracking.
DHL Tracking – Express Delivery Services & International Shipping
DHL is a part of the world’s leading postal and logistics company Deutsche Post DHL Group, and encompasses the business units – DHL Express/DHL Parcel/DHL eCommerce/DHL Global Forwarding/DHL Freight/DHL Supply Chain. With a workforce exceeding 350,000 DHL employees we provide solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs. When you ship with DHL Tracking Express – you are shipping with specialists in international shipping and courier delivery services! With the wide range of express parcel and package services, along with shipping and tracking solutions to fit your needs – learn how DHL Tracking Express can deliver!
DHL Tracking Tools – Express Tracking Tools for all Needs
DHL Tracking tools offer you the latest shipment information, in real-time, direct to your PC, mobile phone or hand held device. They are available to all DHL customers, regardless of how shipments were booked or prepared.
- DHL eTrack
How do I use DHL eTrack?
- Create an email and enter your way bill number(s) in the contents–up to 50 at a time. If you have received an email containing the way bill number you want to track, forward it to DHL and our system will automatically find it within the text and send you a reply.
- Address the email to email@example.com. To send the results to other people, enter their email addresses in the CC field.
- Send the message and receive the results via return email within seconds.
All you need to get started is an email application that runs on a PC or other email-enabled device such as a mobile phone or personal organizer and an ISP or network connection.
DHL ExpresSMS allows mobile phone users to track the progress of single shipments. Simply text us the way bill number and we will respond with the status within seconds. You can forward the text to colleagues and customers to keep them in the know too.
How do I use DHL ExpresSMS?
- Select the “Messages” (SMS) menu on your mobile phone, then enter your way bill number as a new message.
- Send the message to +44 7720 33 44 55, then put this number in your telephone’s memory for future use.
- In a few moments, you will receive a return SMS message with the details of your shipment.
On request, DHL ExpresSMS will deliver proactive delivery details directly to your phone, allowing you to take immediate action. Simply indicate your mobile phone number when preparing your shipment.
For More Info on DHL Tracking Visit Our Official Website Here.